- For $29, get dinner for 2 at Juan's Restaurante in Baldwin Park, regularly $60
- Includes an appetizer to share, 2 entrees, a shared dessert and 2 cocktails
- Try specialty mole entrees like Mancha Manteles: spicy mole sauce from a unique blend of Oaxacan chiles over grilled chicken breast
- Chef Juan caters to celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Sofia Vergara and David Beckham
- Zagat says Juan's "stands apart for serving pre-Hispanic cooking, offering dishes of the Aztecs and the Mayans"
- Or for $59, upgrade to a 5-course dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine, regularly $121
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something