- For $29, get dinner for 2 at Juan's Restaurante in Baldwin Park, regularly $60
- Includes an appetizer to share, 2 entrees, a shared dessert and 2 cocktails
- Try specialty mole entrees like Mancha Manteles: spicy mole sauce from a unique blend of Oaxacan chiles over grilled chicken breast
- Chef Juan caters to celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Sofia Vergara and David Beckham
- Zagat says Juan's "stands apart for serving pre-Hispanic cooking, offering dishes of the Aztecs and the Mayans"
- Or for $59, upgrade to a 5-course dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine, regularly $121