Tax season is here. And if you are ready to file your taxes, take advantage of this local free tax preparation and filing offered.
State Senator, Ed Hernandez (D-West Covina) invites you to take advantage of this event for families and individuals with household incomes of $51,000 or less through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program.
Every Monday from January 28 to April 8, 2013 and between the hours of 9:00am-4:00pm tax preparation is offered at the West Covina District Office, located at 1521 West Cameron Avenue, Suite 300 in West Covina, CA. 91790.
People need to schedule an appointment by calling (626) 480-7200.
What you need to bring:
- Photo ID
- Social Security Card or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for all family members.
- All earning statements (W2s, 1099s, Social Security Income)
- Copy of Prior-Year Tax Return
- Bank Account and Routing Number for Direct Deposit
- Tuition Fees and Expenses.
- Expenses Paid for Child/Day Care.