Do kids need music, movement, and social interaction to get it, no matter what IT is?
You might be surprised by what can be taught by doing this fun little activity. Some of the same ol' language arts standards that you may not be aware of, can be shared by asking...
- Visualization-How did the steps go?
- Sequencing-In what order did you do the steps?
- Pattern-In what direction did you always move? What foot did you always start with?
- Describe feeling-How do you feel after doing that?
- Multi step directions-How many steps were there? How many did you learn?
- Listen for directions-What did the guy on the DVD say?
- Describe beginning, middle, ending of an experience-How did you begin? Then what? How did it end?
It's the little things that promote learning to learn, and keeping the conversation going!
For more information visit www.movetoread.com