At Patch, we strive to be an important part of our readers' mornings. That's what the daily Patch email newsletter is all about. If you sign up for the newsletter, you can start your day by catching up on the latest local headlines, events, blogs, photos and community tidbits — right to your inbox, free of charge.
All you have to do is sign up. You won't believe how easy it is.
If you're reading us from a computer, click on the link in the upper right hand corner of this page and sign up for our daily newsletter.
Here's why we think you'll like it.
1) It's quick. Hey, we know you get a lot of email. That's why we made it easy to read.
2) We're all about your community. With a quick scan, you'll find stories about your schools, the local police, new businesses and road information. Click a link and you're there.
3) Business info. Everyday, we highlight local businesses which you may not be aware are your neighbors.
4) Events. See what's happening, or link to the calendar and add yours!
5) Need an umbrella? Yeah, we've even got a quick snapshot of the local weather.
And if you're one of the thousands of readers already getting a Patch newsletter: thank you. We appreciate it.